This is what foreigners think about Russia and its people. True or False?
1. Russians treat cheap things with distrust.
2. The English word ‘bargain’ cannot be adequately translated into Russian because the notion of high quality goods for little money is unknown to them.
3. Freebie is quite the opposite. The fact of getting something cool for free does not make this cool thing any better.
4. Those Russians who have achieved something in life look down on those who haven’t.
5. It is not enough for them to drive an elite car; they need a car which is flasher, with a loud horn so that the rest of us make way for it.